Are you taking a Refresher Course to clear your INACTIVE Status? It is important for you to understand our policy on COURTESY EXTENSIONS:
- If you are enrolling in a Refresher (Online OR face-to-face) to clear your “Inactive” status, you will automatically be granted a 3-month COURTESY EXTENSION beginning from the date of your class. This is intended give you enough time to complete your Refresher AND submit your certification or re-certification paperwork.
- You are allowed to transfer the location of your Refresher Course ONCE within the time of your Courtesy Extension period.
- If you do not complete your required Refresher Course during the period of your Courtesy Extension, you will FORFEIT the $150 course fee. This means you will have to re-enroll in a new Refresher Course in order to continue the reinstatement process.
- If on the other hand, you complete the Refresher BUT do not file your Certification or Re-Certification paperwork within the Courtesy Extension period, you must pay a $50 late fee. This will extend your Courtesy Extension for 6 months.
- If after the additional 6 months Courtesy Extension you do not file your certification or re-certification paperwork, you will forfeit all certification fees and you will again be considered “Inactive.”